Re:Sacramento Enduro rookie questions..

To: jake@codeworm.com
Subject: Re:Sacramento Enduro rookie questions..
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 2 Oct 2002 19:39:05 -0000
On Wed, 02 Oct 2002 11:38:44 -0700 Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com> wrote:
>I'm working hard this week so that I can get up there this weekend..  It's
>my first time at an enduro and I have a few questions..
>
>Do we need to pre-register to guarantee a spot?
No.

> Is there any risk of not
>being allowed to run?
There are approximately 1500 greater bay area
autocrossers in any given year. They haven't
all shown up at the same event yet, but you
never know.

>Any special preparations I should make outside of what I usually make for
>an autocross?
No.

>How long will it take to get there from downtown San Jose?
2 hours 12 minutes via I-80 per Street Altas USA software.

>What questions am I forgetting to ask?
The most inane that I have seen over the years
is where the nearest Starbucks is. (Don't know).

My advice is to not hit cones on Sunday and
to make sure you're breathing while running
the course.

Rich Urschel
Ps. Giving out time slips is even more entertaining
than usual.

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com