Re: Nationals Paddock and Rookie Mentoring

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals Paddock and Rookie Mentoring
From: Pilixx@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 23:53:22 EDT
Pilar Miranda & Chris Cox

1. When do you plan on leaving?
The big behemoth with trailer in tow leaves Saturday -- August 31st  -- do we
get the prize for leaving the earliest???!

2. When do you plan on arriving in Topeka?
After a leisurely drive through Zion, Bryce and the Petrified Forest, we
expect to arrive Thursday, September 5th.

3. Do you need someone to reserve a space for you?
No, heck, we'll probably be the first ones there!!

4. What class and car# are you competing in?
Pilar - BSPL #47
Chris - FP #178

5. Is this your first Nationals?
Pilar - 11th