Re: THANK YOU CHOK BALMACEDA

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: THANK YOU CHOK BALMACEDA
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 22:32:20 -0700 (PDT)
--- Neal Ryan <nealryan2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  I believe Chok has "bailed out" almost everyone who
> has broken their car in DSP this year, WHAT A GUY!!

Well ya know after sabotaging everyone's car in DSP he
probably felt a little guilty. Why do you think his
car was so reliable while other people's cars broke so
often? Sounds like some elaborate DSP conspiracy to
me. You know, keep your friends close, keep your
enemies closer (like in the driver's seat of your
car). How trustworthy is a guy who drives an orange
car (I'm sure it's orange so the satellites have an
easier time spotting it)?    ;-) <hehe>

Chok is a pretty cool cat though!

Joe <devilish grin>

=====