Nationals

To: ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Nationals
From: SFRASER1234@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 02:37:28 -0400
Possible tire warmer needed!
Richard isn't able to make it to nationals in his bmw this year, so he has been
nice enough to let me take it. It should be very competive in DSP.

Or a car for me to co-drive... I already have truck, trailer, and hotel room. I
AM GOING (even if i have to race my street 911).

give me a call on my cell (650) 722-3335 or e-mail me for more info.

Thanks,
Scott Fraser

Thank you Pilar and Chris for the great test and tune! I would have stayed to
help pick up but i blew up the clutch and had to drive back to mt. view without
it (did i mention i hated the stop and go traffic on 205).