Call for Reg. Workers 8/25 GGF Autox

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Call for Reg. Workers 8/25 GGF Autox
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:56:11 EDT
Hi All:

Yep, an opportunity to work on of the cushiest jobs on the autox worker sheet
!
Good seating to view the challenging GGF surface as drivers try to find the
"optimal" or only clean line through the twisty turns :)

We need a few volunteers to help staff the desk from 8:30 to 1pm.  Most
notably during run group 3 when several of us are scheduled to drive.  Thanks
for any help and remember, this counts as your work assignment !

Oh yeah, you earlybird types.... I'm sure Travis and Catherine will be
looking for some morning setup folks to help.

Travis/Catherine :  Do you want me to print the time posting sheets ?

Don
Registration