Good marriages: was "Your first experience on R compounds"

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Good marriages: was "Your first experience on R compounds"
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:03:03 -0700 (PDT)
My wife knew I am car nut from the time we met. She
encourages my auto-x participation. My passion for and
enjoyment of it make me a much nicer person to be
around. :) She is my primary sponsor.

Like Rich, we established a separate account for
Auto-x and car related expenditures with a fixed
amount going in each month. This definitely makes life
easier. One negotiation over a monthly budget is much
nicer than indivual negotiations over every set of
tires or new part.