Competitive Nationals Ride Available

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Competitive Nationals Ride Available
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:10:26 -0700 (PDT)
I'm looking for a tirewarmer to drive my ESP Mustang "Kenny" at Nationals. Glen
Hernandez,
Dean Sapp and Bruce Bellom won trophys at Tours and ProSolos driving Kenny. You
could too.

Greg Fordahl designed Kenny with extra-groovy (tm) shocks, IRS, welded-in cage
and other
trick stuff to be very light, loud (those at the Wendover Pro can verify<s>)
and fast.
(See http://PonyCar.Net/Kenny)

Disclaimers: Seats are biased against the very tall or circumferentially
challenged. Offer
is not valid where voided by law. Past performance is no guarantee of future
performance.
Possible side affects include headaches, memory loss, bloating, jock itch, and
even death.
Must be present to win.

Jeff@Winchell.Com
206-406-2818