Going to Nationals

To: Autox BA <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Going to Nationals
From: Mark Watson <whoahonda@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:29:40 -0700 (PDT)
Looking over the entry list for STS, at least you don't have to run against
Grady - looks like he's running in Street Mod.

Good luck Charlie !

I always thought the Civic would do well in Street Touring, it has quite a
reputation for winning other classes.

(and no, I don't regret selling the Corvette Killer - I'm having a blast with
the Pony car)

-Mark

ESP #29

Mustang GT