RE: Stock Shock Chalk Talk

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Stock Shock Chalk Talk
From: "Kirk Meline" <kirkm@zeta-idt.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:44:23 -0700
John

There is just one problem with that theory.  If the competition has a much
better car\setup, than is it really competiting or just self stimulation.  I
hope this doesn't come across as complaining.  My dream is just to make it
back to Nationals with a  more level playing field.  Whether that comes from
a better car, better driving, or magical set of rules is up to the racing
gods.

Kirk