[Fwd: Re: WANTED to hire: VERY fast autocrosser(s)]

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: WANTED to hire: VERY fast autocrosser(s)]
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 16:26:05 -0700
I forgot to add ba-racers to the address, so here it is.

Jesus
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 15:39:30 -0700
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
To: Pat Kelly <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: WANTED to hire: VERY fast autocrosser(s)
  ]>

Pat Kelly wrote:

> I think they're all parked in Jesus' garage. :)
> --Pat K

After  Arnold writes...

  Then Katie wrote:

>> B Mod, I have no idea.

Now, Now, I only have one B-mod car, and a very nice and competitive one
at that. 300 hp- 1160 lbs, 14" rear tires and 10" front tires.

It might be coming out of storage for a few winter slush events, when
it's dry. Last time it was out was '98 or'99 I think.

Everything has a price on it. Just ask.
B-mod '83 Ralt, BSP '85 Vette, OSP '73 Europa, '29 Ford 5 window CP.

Jesus