Re: need info on car trailer tires

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: need info on car trailer tires
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 02:38:33 EDT
In a message dated 7/31/2002 10:35:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
algruner@yahoo.com writes:

> then you Bay Area weenies would understand
> what a crappy piece of interste looks like. :)

Alan:

Weenies ??  YOU drive my Supra up 880 to GGF and try to hold a cup of coffee.
Everytime I attended GGF this year, and of course Oakland, I drove on the
race tires/wheels.  Very hard ride.  My kidneys/bladder are looking forward
to EVEN 3Com portapotties after those morning drives :p

This is just the type of verbal that may bring some "weenies" into that HS
class and
seek out the condiments !

Don L.
DSP Supra