Larry Park Mem.and McClellan Autox's

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Larry Park Mem.and McClellan Autox's
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:40:37 -0700
Hello everyone, I would like to invite you all to the AAS Larry Park
Memorial Autocross on July 6-7, at Calexpo, and the Pool Party and
Dinner, July 6th at the Lions Gate Hotel and Restaurant, in McClellan
Air Park, it's the old officers club. Cost will be $20.00, and we must
have your non-refundable commitment by July 1st. We will be serving BBQ
pork ribs and BBQ chicken with all the fixins. No, I am not the caterer,
sorry about that.

Send name and number of guests with Non-bouncing Check to:
Barbara Ogg
107 Dawn Place
Petaluma, Ca. 94952

On another good note, we have been successful in getting some dates at
McClellan Air Park on the Asphalt site next to the Air Museum.
Dates are:

Sac Cup, July 27-29

AAS, Aug 3-4

CSCC, Aug. 10-11

Sac Cup, Aug 17-18

AAS, Aug. 24-25

CSCC Aug 31- Sept. 1

We can thank Sean and Jeannine Breese, they have worked some overtime in
the past few months to keep the autocross programs going in the
Sacramento area.

Jesus Villarreal
Pres. American Auto-X Series