TECH STUFF

To: ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: TECH STUFF
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:41:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone!!! We need HELP again for TECH. We need people to work all runs
groups up to 1pm and someone to do the first run group on grid. I will be
celebrating my sons 8th birthday, so I won't be there. I tried to convince the
wife that having a birthday party at the auto-x would be cool........didn't go
over to well. (My kid liked it!) Oh well. My trusty crew of Herman Ip and
Robert Fulton will be directing and organizing the inspections. For those of
you who are having your log-books signed, Herman or Robert can sign 'em! No
annual tech this Sunday. We will resume annual tech at out next event on July
7th. If interested, PLEASE e-mail me, and THANKS for your support!!!