Re: Three autocross related questions.

To: black94pgt@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Three autocross related questions.
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 11:12:50 EDT
In a message dated 6/20/02 8:20:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
black94pgt@pacbell.net writes:

> so what do you think of the look of the new FFR car?  im thinking seriously
> of building one.  supposed to go over 200mph.

Pretty nice looking, has some GT40 styling cues, if you look closely.  I'm
sure 200 is possible, as it's got a little more aerodynamics than a GT40.
But, it's not as good looking as a GT40.  Of course, everyone has a GT40 kit
for sale, why just add another?  So, from a marketing standpoint, it makes
sense.

CHD