Re: Round 10 is up!

To: <siastuning@attbi.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Round 10 is up!
From: "Barry Spencer" <bspencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 12:42:35 -0700
I also think it's very cool the little Spencer got the #1 in pax :>))) A
GREAT Fathers day gift.  He is on vacation this week. When he called last
night he was very excited when I told him he was #1 in pax. His scratch time
was faster than 138 cars.
When he gets behind the wheel of the Europa I think I'm in big trouble.
Jesus can you help me out? How does if feel when you get you A?? kicked by
your son :>))

Barry