SFR Event Chairs needed!!!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SFR Event Chairs needed!!!
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 12:39:36 EDT
Seen those neat SFR jackets, sweatshirts, etc?  Of course you have!  How do
you get one?  Well, you can either sit through endless Steering Committee
meetings where we discuss such weighty issues as the PAX index for STS and
STX cars running in Street Tire....  -OR-  You can have the satisfaction of
designing your own course and running a great event, to the accolades of your
fellow SFR autocrossers!

We still need event chairs for several events at Golden Gate Fields in the
SFR Regular Series, and the entire Slush Series is open.

As your new Event Chair Herder, I'm looking for co-chairs for 7/7 and 8/11,
and 2 chairs for 8/25...

Charlie Davis