June 16 at Marina Airport

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: June 16 at Marina Airport
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:57:54 -0400
Some of our new people are relying on SCCA National's event schedule on the
web and in Sports Car magazine. Alas, both have listed our June 16 event at
a site different than Marina (CA) Airport.
        Our insurance certificate is correct. The guy compiling for SCCA
just "assumed" all of the events were someplace else.
        I've only received one phone call inquiring. At least that guy now
knows where our event is.

Future dates:
        We will be holding our next event at Golden Gate Fields in Albany,
CA, on Sunday, June 30.
        We will be returning to Marina on July 28.

--John Kelly