RE: Cheap Local OSP Car on Ebay - Auction closes today

To: <kirkm@zeta-idt.com>, "'james creasy'" <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: Cheap Local OSP Car on Ebay - Auction closes today
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:23:14 -0700
I talked to them at the auto show once. Yes the car is real. Given the
P/W ratio I believe the numbers. He claims it can be built and delivered
street legal. They will use any engine you want. Though they have the
most experience installing the modern Chevy Vette engines, you could for
example get a Ford Cobra engine if you wanted. The price was around
$150k but varies from car to car depending on various options.

For the price of a new Ferrari you get something that performs at a
level far beyond any production car (or motorcycle for that matter).
Think of it as a "poor man's" McLaren F1. If you ever get one I want a
ride...  :)