Re: Tire wear! (was something else)

To: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire wear! (was something else)
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 11:20:32 -0700
Maybe it's the Michelins. :) Our Goodyears hardly wore at all, too, and I
would attribute that to being comparatively lightweight and good camber
settings. The ones that wore out were Hoosiers, and does relate to the lack
of camber available on the Camaro. I'm sure you Bimmer had excellent camber
settings. :)
--Pat K