Re: Events at Castle (Was: Gravel at Golden Gate Fields)

To: donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net, bchafin@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: Events at Castle (Was: Gravel at Golden Gate Fields)
From: "WM P KINCY" <pkincy@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 22:28:11 -0700
Thanks for the reality check Don.  As I was listening to all the praise for
Castle all I could think of was how you and Glorioso and Martin, et al,
would take off in that run group and disappear in a cloud of dust not to
appear again til you returned to grid.  Not to speak of the whole run groups
PAX position being about 140th through 150th for the day.

The other thought that occurred to me was how I used a full set of new
Hoosier's at the Pro in 96 in one day there!  Had to send Herron home for
fresh tires on Sat nite.

The posts had me thinking that Castle may have been repaved.

Perry