Re: Gravel at Golden Gate Fields

To: WM P KINCY <pkincy@msn.com>, joe@bea.com, lollipop487@attbi.com,
Subject: Re: Gravel at Golden Gate Fields
From: "Allendorfer, Mike" <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 23:24:53 -0700
Better (read cheaper)  than that, try looking at satelite photos or aerial
photos on the web.  Even the crappy, low-res that are in the public domain
will allow identification of large paved areas.  You will have to look at
yahoo maps or whichever one it is that allows you to overlay the pics w/
maps to figure out where you are looking at tho. ;-)
Mike Allendorfer