Lotus Elise

To: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Lotus Elise
From: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:06:14 -0700
"John F. Kelly Jr." wrote:

> Oh, BTW, did you see the June issue of Road & Track which ranks the Elise
> second only to a Ferrari as a good handling car?

I am going to have to also unsubscribe from this list if you
all don't stop talking about the Elise. I have wanted one
since before I got Patrick's to the starting line. The view
from inside the car is even better than from the outside,
and produced the same feeling I had when I first drove
the RWD Elan and S1 Europa. Nothing else ever came
close during the intervening three decades.

Rich Urschel