Re: God Bless Navid Kahangi

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: God Bless Navid Kahangi
From: "Steve Kupper" <skupper@2xtreme.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 10:55:30 -0700
It is my turn to thank Navid for the help he gave me to get my car from
Candlestick to my house.  Not only that, but he also let me drive his M3,
since we decided not to leave it at the Stick.  His help is greatly
appreciated even more since my roadside assistance failed me the first time
I ever needed.

Roadside Assistance provided by Verizon Wireless to it's customers for a
small monthly fee failed to find me a flat bed truck.  So if you have that
service I would recommend to cancel it.  that is what I plan on doing.

Thanks a lot Navid!!!
steve k.