Re: Missing Water Sprayer at De Anza

To: Arie Villasol <autoxin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Missing Water Sprayer at De Anza
From: siastuning@attbi.com
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 17:04:35 +0000
I was the last car to run and it was totally pouring
rain when I ran and I was on my Kumho's with no tread. I
was only able to get a 60.167. Oh I think there was some
lighting that almost hit my car during my run too. ;-)

Arie, I did see the water bottle, but I did not see it
when we left. I will look in my truck later to see if
some one placed it in there.

--
Vic Sias
www.siastuning.com