Tour Workers

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tour Workers
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 22:38:01 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for all who have volunteered.  I have people down for the following....

Tech -  Durk Edwards, Ken Mitchell, Eric Cheung

Course Setup - Ben Martinez, Barry Chafin, Boris Elpiner, Pete Mottaz, Bryan
Nemy

Friday Welcome - Pilar Miranda, Elise Geiger, Don Lew

Saturday Dinner - Jesus Villareal, Mike Maier, Brianne Mitchell, Dave Johnson,
Guy Ankeny, Mary Ankeny, Barbara Ogg

We could really use probably one more person for Tech.  This means being there
Friday afternoon-eve, and Sat morning.  If anyone on the above list has a
problem with their assignment let me know now so I can find a replacement.

Thanks!

Andy
http://games.yahoo.com/