Re: Ouch!

To: Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net
Subject: Re: Ouch!
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:36:34 -0700
She's doing very well, though won't be able to drive for maybe 4 weeks.
She's at her home with cat and a friend who is shepherding her to grocery
stores, etc...I hope. She's sleeping well and a lot! And not quite in the
Steve Young category in concussions. :) In fact, after I got her home, and
fed her dinner, we went to a movie. Ever seen Mr. Deeds Goes to Town,
starring Gary Cooper? Fun flick.
BTW, in the process of sorting things out, getting her Miata Lucy back home,
etc., just about 500 miles went on to the Camaro's odometer. At least it's a
great ride. :) even for transporting aching patients.
--Pat K