RE: Sunday's Event at Candlestick

To: "'Pat Kelly'" <lollipop487@attbi.com>, <kirkm@zeta-idt.com>,
Subject: RE: Sunday's Event at Candlestick
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:05:54 -0700
My bad. . . I saw the car come through the finish line, while sitting in
my car on grid looking through the rear and front windshields of the car
in front of me. I suppose I was indeed hallucinating! However one must
admit that the difference between a Fiat X 1/9 and a Porsche 914 is
subtle, at least seen at a distance by somebody half-blind  ;)