Replying to the list

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Replying to the list
From: J C <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:16:08 -0700 (PDT)
Is it possible for the list server to change the
default "Reply To:" setting in the mail header to be
the list instead of the sender? I think the reason
people send to the list and the sender is because the
list's default is to reply to the sender so in order
to send it to the list people just hit "reply all" and
are to lazy to weed out all the CC's.

On the bright side at least I haven't seen ten billion
"out of office" replies whenever I post to this list.
The folks on my cycling list do this and it drives me
nuts when they could just get a free Yahoo account and
avoid cluttering up their work accounts to begin with!

Joe

http://taxes.yahoo.com/