Atwater Tour/Pro Storage 3: The Final Chapter

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Atwater Tour/Pro Storage 3: The Final Chapter
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:15:30 -0700 (PDT)
After speaking with the on site storage place (campground) and explaining that
$10/day was kind of expensive for storing a car/trailer in a grass field, they
agreed to provide the space for a lump sum of $250 for the week.  So, the more
people use the opportunity the cheaper it will be.  Sooo, if you are going to
store a vehicle or trailer there during the week, please contact me and don't
bother talking to the campground as you might confuse them and get charged
more!

Everyone should understand that there will be some minimal security, but that
you are totally liable for leaving your property there.  The base has a gate,
but I believe it is never locked.  The base does have a roving security patrol.
 Also, the campground hostess lives at the site, so there will be a set of eyes
and ears in the neighborhood.  Again, that is not guaranteed security and
neither the campground nor San Francisco Region will be liable blah blah blah.

Hope to see everyone there,

Andy McKee
Tour Co-Chair
http://taxes.yahoo.com/