Re: Thanks to all.

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks to all.
From: J C <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:10:59 -0700 (PDT)
Ditto!!! And thanks on behalf of Alan as well (he's
having trouble posting to the list at the moment).
Thanks to everyone for tolerating my newbie mistakes
and for showing me the ropes. I had a blast.

Great course too (kudos Tony), I think it's the most
difficult course I've ever driven. Unfortunately I was
slower than a snail on Valium during my official runs
(I'm sure I provided plenty of amusement for the
spectators) but I was able to personally redeem myself
during the fun runs. After running that course I think
I'm finally starting to get a handle on looking ahead.

Joe

http://taxes.yahoo.com/