RE: really cheap car painting? Also, volvo mechanic?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: really cheap car painting? Also, volvo mechanic?
From: jake@codeworm.com
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 18:46:38 -0700 (PDT)
Oh, come on now.  James simply shouldn't have an ITS
car..  It's Too Simple to come up with irritating one
line posts about what ITS could be an acronym for.  I'd
bet Scot's Custom Suspension Parts and the pink slip
for my Humiliatingly Slow car that he's not going to be
able to resist the Occasional Stupid Puns.

In an effort to terminate this thread before it gets
any worse:

My friend just went two weeks and was charged $1100 by
her mechanic for a set of brake rotors and a hose
clamp.  I need to find her a good mechanic for her car
which is a mear 400 miles out of warranty.  Anyone know
of a good Volvo shop that's not going to, ahem, suck to
this very high degree? (Pardon me..)

Thanks,

Jake

On Fri, 12 April 2002, Carl Merritt wrote

> Damn, all this trashing on my old ITS car, you guys
are brutal...

> -Carl
>
> > > Yeah.  It's Truly Scary! :-b
> >
> > I'm Terribly Sorry