Re: Who spoiled it for modern Lotuses

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, rich urschel
Subject: Re: Who spoiled it for modern Lotuses
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:42:39 -0700
You're right, it was 1976, in the combo C something Ladies class. The next
three were in D Prepared. I have a reference book, Rocky Entriken's volume
that lists everyone who ever entered at the nationals to help me remember.
Thanks anyway, Katie. :)
--Pat K

"Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>