Already? Yep, Looking for Reg. Workers 4/14

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Already? Yep, Looking for Reg. Workers 4/14
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 02:09:56 EDT
Ok, an experienced chairperson with lead the rookie chairfolks through the
darkness and we shall have an autox !!  Need a few volunteers to help with
Registration, starting at 7:30 and usually in approx hr. shifts till noon.
Counts as work assignment, though you can still volunteer to help more during
the event.  (chairpeople love that).

I can print out timing sheets for posting if the event chairgroup would like.

A big thanks to all the various individuals who have rotated in and out of
the reg. duty and helped out.  Not a hard task to learn, but much needed.  To
the core bunch of registration workers, a SUPER big thanks !!

This is going so well that by next year there will a waiting list of people
to be Chief :)

Don