TECH STUFF....

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: TECH STUFF....
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:09:35 -0700 (PDT)
First of all, GOOD WORK to the event chairs for putting on a fun event. Except
for the "speed bump zones" on the back side, it was a pretty fun course. Thanks
to all of you who helped get everyone tech'd and on the grid. Our annual tech
inspection got off to a good start. We tech'd 15 cars, answered alot of good
questions, and hopefully, got some people educated on Solo 2 and our region. I
want everyone to give a big THUMBS UP to the 4 people who worked the entire
annual tech session. Thanks to ROBERT FULTON, TOM POJE, HERMAN IP and GEORGIA
ABELARDO. These are the kinds of people that make the club work!!!! We will
have annual tech available again, weather permitting, at our next event, after
the 4th run group. We will have rule books and stickers available. I still need
people available to tech cars during the event to assure a smooth operation.
Doing tech is FUN! You meet great people, get to check out some great cars, and
your contributions make everybody happy!!!! If interested, e-mail me. THANKS!