Re: AutoX school

To: autox- ba Email list <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AutoX school
From: Vernon Head <vlhead@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 21:51:10 -0700
on 4/6/02 8:52 PM, Rob Luis at rjluis@sonic.net wrote:

> I would like to thank my students for making this a great day.
>
> Ken Kwan and James Mouton had a great attitude and learned a great deal.
>
> Vernon thanks for all the hard work, another great school.
>
> Katie Kelly thanks for the weather.
>
> Rob Luis

Thanks to you, Rob, for your chalk talk. And thanks to Pete Mottaz and Dave
Rowney for doing registration. Also, thanks to John Kelly for arranging the
lunch. I hope everyone learned a little bit more about driving. The course
(Sean O'Boyle and Peter Thana) was a great one, with some pretty nice
features. Everyone stuck around and helped load the trailer. Thanks to Jim
Ochi for helping with various things all day. And thanks to Tony Tabacco,
Don Ebaugh, Charlie Davis and Jerry Mouton, our Course Stewards.

-Vernon