Re: Digest or unsubscribe??!?!

To: "Josh Sirota" <josh@sirota.org>, "Bryan Medway"
From: "Stacey" <swilbur@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 22:50:36 -0800
Josh,

Maybe I am confused.  It would not be the first time.  I just can not figure it
out.
For example:

I sent an email on 2/23/2002 that got posted on the ba-autox@autox.team.net
list
at 1:51 AM   with "Subject RE:SUV explosion - in numbers"

Which starts off with:
"Just for the record....   (and as an introduction to the list)"

And Kelly, Katie replied to it on 2/23/2002 at 4:52 PM with
"Hi Stacey,"  and some other stuff.

And Lolita and Mike replied to it on 2/23/2002 at 5:07 PM
With the same subject.

But if I look in:
ax-digest         Saturday, February 23 2002         Volume 01 : Number 793
which runs from: Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 20:12:09 -0800  to