Trailers @ Oakland

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trailers @ Oakland
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 06:21:56 -0800
There's another issue brought to my attention that may rear it's head
again @ Oakland, perhaps other venues with record attendance.

I was approached on Sunday by one of the ladies from Sac (wish I knew
her name) informing me that she and other folks with trailers had been
blocked in.  I looked around and there were no easy solutions. There
wasn't a single empty parking space anywhere in the "main lot" and cars
had even spilled over into the lot used for tech.  This may not be a
problem on 3/17 given the CSCC event @ Cal Expo but will when we have
record turn-outs including a lot of trailered competitors.

One suggestion posed is to ensure those with trailers park in the
direction of the designated spaces taking two of them, one for the tow
vehicle and one for the trailer.  Any others?

Barry - Street Touring - Chafin, running where we don't nee no stinkin'
trailers :^)