so you are 30

To: Peter Mottaz <mph_16@hotmail.com>, dbutts@sflexus.com
Subject: so you are 30
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:20:01 -0800
happy birthday derek,

30's was my decade where i first noticed wrinkles, weakening eyesight, funny
hearing.  however, they have been replaced by increased orneriness, pride,
and insensitivity (not to mention a tendency to vote republican and chop
down trees)

enjoy!!!

just as long as you can hold off buying some old geezer car like a lexus,
you will be fine, son.

-james c
OSP - One Sick Place