RE: Stepping over the hill

To: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>, <jesvilla@gte.net>,
Subject: RE: Stepping over the hill
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:28:16 -0800
Speaking of, I finally, officially reached Old Fartz status last October. Vic
Sias has technically not reached this level, although Shauna Marinus might
have. Oh yes, actually, she has. Oooh, that's kinda funny. I am sure she would
appreciate knowing this. Could someone pass this along?

I whined to Bob Tunnell about people autocrossing far less than I ever did
displaying their Old Fartz stickers, and he changed the rule, allowing anyone
to be an Old Fart if he or she has been autocrossing for at least half of his
or her life. I guess he felt that I would fall into that category, as I've been
involved with autocrossing my whole life. But that would give even Jake Mottaz
the right to call himself an Old Fart. He may be many things, but Old Fart he
ain't. But still, technically, I still wasn't an Old Fart, really. But now I
am. And it stinks. I miss the old days, when we played in dirt, and we LOVED it!

Anyway, for the record, I started autocrossing when I was twelve.

Katie Kelly
Old Fart