TECH CREW

To: ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: TECH CREW
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 15:27:18 -0800 (PST)
I need at leaset 3 people to tech the first run group tomorrow. Please
e-mail me so I can keep track and meet with you to set uo the tech
area.Workingthe first run group will be considered your work
assignment for the day. A reminder that all tech will be done in a
designated area, rather than on grid, except for the first run
group. I would like to start forming a "TECH CREW" of about 10 to 12
people that could be avaialable during the early A.M. to the cutoff
time of 1:pm. Let me know if any of you woud be interested. Please
make sure your vehicles are RACE READY when going through tech and
when putting them on grid. That means your reg. card completed, all
numbers and class designations on the car, all lose items removed, the
tires you are going to run with on the car and helmets available to
inspect. Basically, ready to take the green flag. For the people in
the first run group, if you are walking the course, have your
completed reg card visible, your hood and doors open your and helmet
accessable. It would terrific if you could stay with your car if any
questions or concerns come up. THANKS!

P.S., if anybody needs a tire warmer in SM, I'm available. E-mail me if
interested.