Re: doin' doubles

To: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: doin' doubles
From: "Bryan P. Nemy" <bnemy@postoffice.pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 19:15:55 -0800
Dennis,

Got something to say? Say it better with Yahoo! Video Mail.
Maybe for you it should be: Got something meaningful to say? Say it
better with Yahoo! Video Mail.
You continue to beat a dead horse that has been buried for many years.
NASA has it's place.  SCCA has it's place.  Feel great that we have so
many opportunities to play the game we love.  Think positive.

Bryan