RE: Help buying card for Sunday

To: "'Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}'" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>,
Subject: RE: Help buying card for Sunday
From: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:49:16 -0800
SM is running first at 3Com and last at Marina.  I can get you a card if you
get me one and we can exchange cards in the middle of 101.  Just slow down
enough for the exchange through the driver's window.

Seriously, I think I can make it down in plenty of time since I'm running
first.  If you want, I can get you a card at 3Com and bring it down to you.
Who else is doing the double?

--Navid