Re: Congrats to Randy Noll

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Congrats to Randy Noll
From: Randy Noll <rnoll98@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:53:55 -0800 (PST)
> Everyone be sure to
> congratulate
> him in person, maybe we can make his head big enough it will
> explode!:-)

Luckily there were double doors leading out of the ballroom, though
they did need a sizeable shoehorn to get me on the plane ;)

Honestly though, we're very fortunate to have a region that is so fun
and laid back, yet very competitive, and so supportive of eachother.
I'm still amazed how many people went out of their way to help me setup
the car and learn to drive it last year. Glad I could represent SFR.

Thanks,
Randy