Request for Reg. Workers ! Autox 2/17

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Request for Reg. Workers ! Autox 2/17
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 02:57:49 EST
OK, enough with the dead air !  Looking for some volunteers to staff the
registration table at event #2 at 3Com.  Boondoggle was a good test of our
efficiency and I think things will only get better !  Thanks to all those who
helped out, especially Jeremy who has been outstanding in his efforts.

For those who have never worked registration before, it's basically sharing
some of the basic knowledge that you now possess after just a few events.
Satisfies the work assignment for the day (you can cut out after your run
group) , and of course volunteering extra (course, grid, rv, etc) is always
welcomed by the event chairs :)

We especially need some registration help during run group 4 as I believe
several of us will be scheduled to run at that time.

Don
(and yes, I'm anxious to get into that heated DSP competition !)