Re: [non-autox] Porsche Club @ Laguna Seca

To: Russ Bowlus <rcbowlus@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [non-autox] Porsche Club @ Laguna Seca
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 16:50:27 -0800
Russ:

Is this an autocross? If so, some of the local PCA regions may and I
mean "May" let non-PCA types run their events for obviously time-only.
If it is a Time Trial (Solo I), than no, you must be a PCA member with a
PCA Zone 7 Golden Gate Region Time Trial competition license, and of
course the main ingredient - "The Porsche".

I don't remember if they let non-PCA types in as looky-lou's.

If it is a Time Trial, the host region is the Golden Gate Region. Here's
the link for GGR. It may give you the information you're looking for.

http://www.pca-ggr.org/

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com