The latest on trophy pictures

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: The latest on trophy pictures
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 00:34:50 EST
Here's the latest, with a few more details.  The good news is that the list
is shorter...

OSP:
I have lots of Starlet pics.  Does Mert Solis drive the beige/blue/silver
one?  Most pics of this car have no numbers.  I also have it with 1, 14 and
41...

STR:
Adrian Tang: I have lots of Impreza pics, mostly with no numbers or illegible
numbers, and mostly several shades of blue in color.  Various wheels, fog
lights, racks on top, etc... Any help?

Street tire:
Karl Glynn: I have 2 Porsche 944s (red S2, in one picture it has #56, and a
gray one with a bra, can't tell if it's an S2 or not), and various BMW Z3
coupes, silver #239, silver w/license #4EVJ767, and a red #368.

Novice 2:
Kenneth Kong: co-driving Durk Edwards' car?

Novice 4:
Dave Benach, David Chiang: More Imprezas, identifying features would help.
Alan Leung: white, blue, black silver?  #666, 39, 187, 327?
Dillon Wong: black Prelude #14, license 4PCL228?
Tarek Khoury: burgundy BMW #26?

Novice 6:
Mike Kyle: all MR-2 T-tops, black #97, blue #7 with bra, black w/bra?

Novice 7:
Donald Leitao: Impala SS:  license #CU TIGR, or 95SSLT1?

Thanks,
Charlie