Re: SCCA National Tour

To: Joey Jarosz <joey@hotngui.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SCCA National Tour
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 09:40:30 -0800
Joey,
    You usually have until the Wednesday/Tuesday prior to the event. Faxing
the entry form and credit card number to the national office can take care
of it. All the data is inputted into the computer system ahead of time;
that's the reason for the advance entry requirement. It might be possible to
enter Friday afternoon, but not Saturday morning, I'm sure.
--Pat Kelly