Re: 400BHP/600+ lb.-ft torque

To: Clifford Richardson <the_brain7@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: 400BHP/600+ lb.-ft torque
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 13:50:07 -0800
i sat in a running bentley arnage recently while a fellow autocrosser friend
of mine drove it back and forth very carefully.  sitting in the driver's
seat you realize it is the automotive equivalent of giving every other
driver the finger.

it sounds really bad-ass!!!

the stereo is the cheapest looking piece of crap i can remember seeing in an
expensive car.

-james c