SFR Trophy winners!!!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SFR Trophy winners!!!
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:15:35 EST
I'm currently sorting through Jim Williams' pictures for the 2001 Regular
Season trophies.  There are a lot of pictures with no number on the car, or
from enough of a front angle that the numbers aren't visible.  There are also
people who ran more than one car and/or number, or the same number as a
co-driver in a different class.  For the following trophy winners, I need any
info that can help me identify them (car type[s] and year, color[s],
number[s], license number, driver's helmet style and/or color).

OSP:
Anthony Abeleda
Georgia Abelardo

STS: