Drag racing, testosterone, and other things (was rd6 results)

To: "Debbie" <bartsmom@mindspring.com>, "Joey Jarosz"
Subject: Drag racing, testosterone, and other things (was rd6 results)
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:51:39 -0800
I'm beginning to wish I hadn't started this drag racing discussion...

And for those of you who were wondering where I've been during the Slush
season, I've been taking a little time off.  Partly for financial reasons; I
ran up a lot of debt last season and I need to get it paid down.  And also
because I got a little burned out.

I do plan to run a few events next year, although I probably won't do a full
season.

Scot

We make attorneys affordable.
http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/szediker